- October 9, 2017
- Fur and Fangs STAFF
Century Arms, North America’s premier AK manufacturer, has announced that they have teamed up with industry partners to offer a new rifle package to giveaway to one lucky Facebook fan. The AK63DS rifle package Facebook giveaway will run from October 1st -31st, 2017. To enter for a chance to win the package, valued at over $1,700, contestants only need to enter their email address and follow Century Arms on Facebook.
The AK63DS rifle is built here in the U.S.A. from Hungarian surplus parts including under-folding stock, sights, gas block, forearms, pistol grip, bolt and bolt carrier. The rifle features original premium wood furniture, stamped receiver, chrome moly 4140 barrel, RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group, and a slant cut muzzle brake. Sleek and compact while folded, the AK63DS is a great option for an ultimate truck gun or easy stowaway gun.
- Century Arms is pleased to give the randomly-selected winner the following:
- Century Arms AK63DS Rifle, Cal. 7.62x39mm
- Four spare 30-round AK47 magazines
- 500 rounds of Red Army Standard 7.62x39mm 124 Grain FMJBT ammunition
- Red Army Standard Elite AK Cleaning System
- UM Tactical R.A.G.E TCS AK Muzzle Brake
- Midwest Industries AK Railed Gas Tube
- Primary Arms Micro Dot Optic
- Beachin’ Tactical 2-point Speed Sling
- Armageddon Gear Perfect Carbine Case
Starting October 1st, contestants can enter the sweepstakes for free to win the AK63DS Rifle Package simply by following the Century Arms official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/centuryarms) and submitting an email address to the giveaway registration page that can be found at (http://woobox.com/v3mjn8). Once registered, entrants can receive 5 bonus entries per referral for sharing their link with Facebook friends.
The deadline for entries is October 31st, at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time. To qualify, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and eligible based on local and federal laws. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries after October 31st, and then contacted and announced by November 8th.