- April 24, 2018
- Heath Wood
Last month we spotlighted HatsanUSA’s Bull Boss air rifle and 3 different types of game to hunt. This month we decided to add another quality airgun from HatsanUSA that can also be used while hunting or while having fun on the gun range. It is the Hatsan BullMaster, which is a semi-auto pre-charged pneumatic air rifle with a bullpup design.
The Hatsan BullMaster is available in .177 (1050 fps) and .22 (970 fps) calibers which is perfect for a wide variety of small game hunting. This is HatsanUSA’s first venture into semi-auto PCP airguns. “Our customers asked us to release a semi-auto bullpup for quite some time and with the BullMaster, HatsanUSA is delivered in a big way. For us, the key feature is that the semi-auto action is gas operated, as opposed to electrical. This delivers greater reliability and longevity”, said Blaine Manifold, President of HatsanUSA.
The semi-auto action on the Hatsan BullMaster allows shooters to quickly cycle through a detachable, rotary magazine (14-shot capacity .177 (4.5mm) and 12-shot capacity in .22 (5.5mm)). Each rifle comes with three magazines and sports carrying slots in the stock which hunters will love for storing spare magazines, allowing them to never run out of ammo while in the field. The BullMaster is fitted with a 500cc volume air bottle that is mounted to the forearm. Two air cylinders are included with the rifle which allows for more shots on one filling of air. The barrel is fully shrouded, rifled and choked for optimal shot count, accuracy and sound moderation.
The rifle features a bullpup-style stock, with an “EasyAdjust” elevation comb, which allows shooters to adjust the elevation of the comb with the push of a button.
The BullMaster also utilizes HatsanUSA’s patented anti-knock system, which prevents discharge and wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
This is another great hunting air rifle that Hatsan has in their line of products. It has a unique design that is appealing to the eye. With great features such as more air and the ability to carry several rounds of ammo, this is quickly becoming a popular air rifle for hunters.
The MSRP of the Hatsan BullMaster is $1,399.99.
Hatsan Bullmaster Features:
- Bullpup design
- Semi-auto action pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) caliber
- Max Muzzle Velocity for .22 caliber is 970 fps
- Max Muzzle Velocity for .177 caliber is 1050 fps
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) and 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm)
- Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- 500cc volume air bottle mounted in the forearm
- Includes 3 magazines
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Tactical style ambidextrous stock with thumbhole
- 2 spare magazine carrying slots in the stock
- Accessory Weaver-style rail beneath the forearm
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb Stock
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Weaver-style rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety
- Black metal trigger
For more information on the BullMaster or the complete line of HatsanUSA products visit hatsanusa.com